Friday, January 3, 2014

Rising to the 20 day blog challenge

This morning on twitter I noticed a tweet in the #tlchat thread from @coxtl that said 


Clicking on the link took me to the blog "Where books and technology meet" by Jenny Brower or @CybrarianJenn.

In her blog Jenny talks about the 20 day blogging challenge created by Kelly Hines on her 'In the trenches" blog.  Jenny has been inspired to modify the rubric to a more librarian slant in an effort to blog more often.  The link to the 20 days of topics are here with the image below.
Library Blogging Challenge by Jenny Brower


This is a great idea, and I will be joining in on this challenge in January (as in right now). I will be modifying the challenge slightly to include more teaching moments and more of an international school focus, but each days focus will be stated at the beginning of the post. What about you - are you up for the blogging challenge?

Going back to the original post, this could be something to encourage blogging in your school amongst your staff as most people find finding what to write about the hardest hurdle. It could start small and build from there, this has got my ideas flowing ... 


I'll be back .... tomorrow ...


1 comment:

Jennifer Brower said...

I am so excited to read your future posts!! Let's do this thing!! :-)